Users will be asked to provide their name, surname and email address, which we will store on a central database in the Republic of South Africa. This information will only be used for contacting Users with information relating to our services and for direct marketing from us. We will not have access to any other personal information, including banking details.
We will not pass any of this information to any third party.
This information will be deleted when the User account is deleted.
In addition, we will monitor User’s individual usage of the App in order:
- to monitor the provision and performance of our services;
- to inform Users of changes to our terms and conditions;
- to provide marketing related services to you by us;
- to respond to any queries or requests you may have;
- to understanding general user trends and patterns so that we can develop and support existing and ongoing marketing strategies;
- for security, administrative and legal purposes; and
- to create and develop market data profiles which may provide insight into market norms, practices and trends to help us improve our offering to you. Such information will be compiled and retained in aggregated form, but shall not be used in any way which may comprise the identity of a User.
Although absolute security cannot be guaranteed, we have in place up-to-date, reasonable technical and organisational security measures to protect your personal information against accidental or intentional manipulation, loss, misuse, destruction or against unauthorised disclosure or access to the information we process online.